Making time for yourself!
 Page 1 of 1  [2 posts]   

Site Rank: Moderator

Post subject: Making time for yourself!

Post Posted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 9:11 am 

One of the most frequent obstacles I hear (I know from personal experience because I also felt this way) is that there is just not enough time to work out. Time management will make or break a workout! As I was going through my routine one day of sitting at a desk... doing paperwork... snacking... doing more paperwork... taking a break to grab a Coke... I began to think, I need to get up and walk around for a little bit... I felt better... then I started to do it more on a consistent basis... It was amazing how much better I felt at the end of the day if I took some time to get a little exercise in to get the blood pumping.

Now, I actually have time scheduled in my outlook for Ken's exercise time and I get an alert to get up and go do it. I just wanted to share that because how often do we feel like we get so swamped at work... but we make all of our appointments and put a value on everything else... schedule in a little time for yourself... you're worth it!

Healthy

Sponsored Ad

Post subject: Making time for yourself!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 9:11 am 

Site Rank: Healthy Associate

Healthy Associate

Post subject: Re: Making time for yourself!

Post Posted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 10:35 am 

I definitely have to schedule a time to workout each day. If I don't schedule that time in, I won't do it. I don't have to do it at the same time each day, but I have to make sure there is room for it in my daily schedule. And I think it is well worth it!

Sort by  

Page 1 of 1  [2 posts]