It is made in the slow cooker or crock pot and is very easy to make!
- 1 cup long grain rice, uncooked
- 3 cups of water
- 2 tsp. chicken bouillon granules
- 10 3/4 ounce can of cream of chicken soup
- 16 ounce bag of frozen broccoli
- 2 cups chopped, cooked chicken
- 1/4 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. onion salt
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
Combine all ingredients in the slow cooker and cook on high for 3-4 hours. You can make this dish your own by adding extra vegetables such as green beans, peas, carrots, corn, etc. Also I have found that the canned white chunk chicken works great with this recipe.