- 10 oz fresh spinach (rinsed, dried and torn into bite-sized pieces)
- 1 qt. fresh strawberries (cleaned and sliced)
- 1/4 cup almonds or pecans (roasted)
- 1 Tbsp. raw sunflower seeds
- 2 Tbsp. sesame seeds
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup vinegar
- 1/4 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 tsp. paprika
- 1 Tbsp. minced onion
For the dressing, in a medium bowl, whisk together sunflower seeds, sesame seeds, olive oil, sugar, vinegar, paprika, Worcestershire sauce and onion.
Cover and chill for one hour.
In a large bowl, combine spinach, strawberries and nuts.
Pour dressing over salad and toss.
Refrigerate 10-15 minutes before serving.