Should women workout differently then men?
 Page 1 of 1  [1 post]   

Site Rank: Healthy Friend

Healthy Friend

Post subject: Should women workout differently then men?

Post Posted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 7:57 am 

Hi, My name is Nate, and I want to share some information that may help people trying to lose weight and get toned up fast.

Who says the men and women need to train and eat differently to get lean? The truth is that they DON'T. The bottom line is that the best exercises for increasing the metabolism and stimulating the fat burning hormones are the best exercises regardless of gender. The only thing that is going to change is that in general, the females will require fewer calories, and usually use lighter weights than men, but the fact remains that the best training and nutrition strategies apply equally to both genders.

To be honest, one of the main reasons that so many women struggle to make progress is that they aren't training the right way to increase thier metabolic rate and trigger the proper hormonal response from the exercise. The majority of women spend way too much time with monotonous endless cardio routines, and tiny little 3-5 lb weights. This kind of training will get you NOWHERE!

I can show you ladies how to get the most of your workouts, and get results fast.

http://bodyfitnes.blinkweb.com

Healthy

Sponsored Ad

Post subject: Should women workout differently then men?

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 7:57 am 

Sort by  

Page 1 of 1  [1 post]