Motivational Weight Lose Tips
 Page 1 of 1  [6 posts]   

Site Rank: Healthy Acquaintance

Healthy Acquaintance

Post subject: Motivational Weight Lose Tips

Post Posted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 5:52 am 

Losing weight may seems to be easy but in reality it is not like that. Gaining weight may be faster process. But reducing weight may require lot of efforts and determination. You must be motivated well enough to lose weight. Otherwise you will just think of losing weight just for some days and then you stop doing that.

True motivation comes when you uncover the reasons found deep inside that you want to get the weight off and when you successfully keep away any negative thoughts that want to creep in and sabotage your success.These below tips would help you get motivated to lose weight.

Get support
Act fast
Think Positively
Build your desire
promise yourself
Listen to your Music

Healthy

Sponsored Ad

Post subject: Motivational Weight Lose Tips

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 5:52 am 

Healthy Acquaintance

Post subject: Re: Motivational Weight Lose Tips

Post Posted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 1:07 pm 

For me, it is all about getting going. Getting dressed and on the road for the gym is by far the most difficult part of starting and exercise routine. But once I am there it feels good to get going and even better on the way back home!
As for eating healthy - do your research. Find fun recipes that are healthy but appeal to you. Browse the aisles and read the nutrition labels. Grocery shopping is now my favorite thing to do and when I find something new I get so excited!

Site Rank: Site Admin

Site Admin

Post Posted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:18 pm 

chexmix wrote:
Grocery shopping is now my favorite thing to do and when I find something new I get so excited!

I like to grocery shop too. I actually like going and picking out food, but I know there are a lot of people out there that hate to grocery shop. I'm glad that you have made it one of your favorite things!

Site Rank: Healthy Friend

Healthy Friend

Post Posted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 11:35 pm 

According to Paul McKenna, a famous inspirational speaker, a couple of daily rituals are very important to successful weight loss:

1) Regardless of how you feel about yourself, look in the mirror at your body (the fewer the clothes the better) and learn to love what you see. If at first that is too difficult, learn to accept what you see and then move on to loving yourself for all you are. It helps to visualize moments in your life when you felt very happy or proud of yourself and hold onto that feeling and then look in the mirror.

2) Imagine standing in front of your front door to your house or apt, or whatever. And visualize the door, the color, the side the knob is on, and make this image clear in your mind. Then Imagine the door swinging open and on the other side is you, only the thin healthy you that you want to be. Look at the details of the healthy you. Your energy, your confidence, the healthy way you eat. Then imagine floating into the healthy you and looking through those eyes, and experiencing the world through the healthy you, hold onto that feeling.

Anyways visualization and imagination are very important according to him. He says if we were to try to make our heart beat faster just by willing it to, we would be unsuccessful. However, if we were to imagine a very frightening situation, our heart rate would increase rather quickly.

I'm a fan of his so take from this what you will, I just wanted to share... GOOD LUCK

Healthy Acquaintance

Post Posted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 12:59 am 

Hi Robinson,
Effective motivational weight lose tips and like to say add fun in your workouts, never stop experimenting and note what works for you. Set realistic goals and keep your workout journal to measure your progress. Pick up where you have left off and remember why have you started working out.

Stones Sharp Accountants
Stones Sharp Accountants
Stones Sharp Accountants

Site Rank: Healthy Friend

Healthy Friend

Post Posted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 5:22 am 

Really motivation is needed for being Starting with weight loss. But in most of the cases, people get motivated and starts weight loss, and as time passes their energy level gets decreased exponentially, and at last , that vanishes. So getting started is not main concern, the main concern is after the start, being continued till get success in weight loss.

Sort by  

Page 1 of 1  [6 posts]