Best Nutritional Supplements
 Page 1 of 1  [6 posts]   

Site Rank: Healthy Acquaintance

Healthy Acquaintance

Post subject: Best Nutritional Supplements

Post Posted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 3:54 am 

Hello Everybody!

How is everybody doing?

This is my first post, But definitely a much needed one after reading some posts.

I recently was introduced to a Health Science company that provide Olympians and athletes like the WTA(women's tennis association) with the best quality supplements. They have been open to the public for a while now and my family and I now take them. 70% of American's take supplements to help with their health, but do they really work?

How do we know which supplements are the best? When they all say Number one! Well I learned of a book called the "Comparative Guide to Nutritional Supplements" 3rd edition by Lyle MacWilliam. He rates all the supplements on a scale of 0 to 100. 100 being the best. And many of the supplements my family used to take, and I'm sure some of you take are rated below 50.. and some even below 10.

What are we really taking for our health?

I know that when I take the vitamins, I feel energized and it truly works. My joints feel great, and I haven't been sick since taking them.

I am not a salesman, and I hope I have not come across as one. This forum is for people looking for better health and I just want to help those that are using supplements. Why not take the BEST supplements for your health.

Message me if you wish, And I can fill you in on the products or anything you need.

Take care and I hope I helped at least a few people out.

-Jared Borja

Healthy

Sponsored Ad

Post subject: Best Nutritional Supplements

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 3:54 am 

Healthy Acquaintance

Post subject: Re: Best Nutritional Supplements

Post Posted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 3:23 am 

Multivitamin and mineral supplement is a good concept for weight gain. But make sure you are getting all the necessary vitamins and minerals taht you need. Some people considered that their muscle mass increases with the help of protein supplements that contain certain blends of amino acids, such as creatine and glutamine.

Healthy Acquaintance

Post Posted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 9:37 am 

Kalvin wrote:
Multivitamin and mineral supplement is a good concept for weight gain. But make sure you are getting all the necessary vitamins and minerals taht you need. Some people considered that their muscle mass increases with the help of protein supplements that contain certain blends of amino acids, such as creatine and glutamine.

couldnt have said it any better :)

Healthy Acquaintance

Post Posted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 1:52 am 

All types of nutritional supplements are important for health fitness so i think multivitamin supplements use is a best for get a all vitamins. All supplements are good for health but without permission of health experts don't try it for your health.

Healthy Acquaintance

Post Posted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 4:51 pm 

All types of nutritional supplements are important for health fitness so i think multivitamin supplements use is a best for get a all vitamins. All supplements are good for health but without permission of health experts don't try it for your health.

Healthy Acquaintance

Post Posted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 9:36 pm 

JBorjaPerez wrote:
Hello Everybody!

How is everybody doing?

This is my first post, But definitely a much needed one after reading some posts.

I recently was introduced to a Health Science company that provide Olympians and athletes like the WTA(women's tennis association) with the best quality supplements. They have been open to the public for a while now and my family and I now take them. 70% of American's take supplements to help with their health, but do they really work?

How do we know which supplements are the best? When they all say Number one! Well I learned of a book called the "Comparative Guide to Nutritional Supplements" 3rd edition by Lyle MacWilliam. He rates all the supplements on a scale of 0 to 100. 100 being the best. And many of the supplements my family used to take, and I'm sure some of you take are rated below 50.. and some even below 10.

What are we really taking for our health?

I know that when I take the vitamins, I feel energized and it truly works. My joints feel great, and I haven't been sick since taking them.

I am not a salesman, and I hope I have not come across as one. This forum is for people looking for better health and I just want to help those that are using supplements. Why not take the BEST supplements for your health.

Message me if you wish, And I can fill you in on the products or anything you need.

Take care and I hope I helped at least a few people out.

-Jared Borja

JBorjaPerez : If you wawant to take health supplements , then you have to eavaluate it before taking , see some testimonials , cantact people those who used it alredy , discuss pros n cons , all things .

you are doing experiment with your body by taking those supplements ....

Sort by  

Page 1 of 1  [6 posts]