Why Register at Healthy Pals?
- It is free to become a registered member.
- You will be able to respond to topics and post new ones.
- There are less ads showing to registered members.
- You can track which messages you have read and have not read.
- You can search to find posts.
- You can subscribe to topics to keep an eye out for new posts in topics you are interested in.
- You can bookmark your favorite topics.
- You can view all of the posts you have made.
- You can private message other users.
- You can add friends and foes.
- You can join groups, such as our competitions group which will allow you to gain new skills.
- You will become part of a growing community of health enthusiats.
- You will not only learn from reading posts, but you gain skills trying to help others.
- You can get feedback from other members.
- Registered members can report questionable posts by clicking a link which helps us remove spam even faster.
- The Healthy Pals team members all have useful qualities to help keep this forum running smoothly. You can view our team here: The Team
If you have not registered yet, please register today!